Thanks for trusting your child to our care. We will do our utmost in the spirit of “All for the Children” and not let you down; meanwhile, we need your cooperation to provide the children with a smooth transition and a happy kindergarten life. To that end, these are some need-to-know procedures. Kindly cooperate by doing following them!
1. Mental Preparation: Have your children mentally prepared for kindergarten life and present them with a positive image of it.
2. Time for parent orientation and school opening:
There will be a Parent Meeting for K1 new parents to advise you in advance of routines and activities (Time to be comfirmed)
(please do not bring your child for the orientation).
For K2 and K3 children, the school will open at (Time to be comfirmed)
, after having breakfast at home.
K1 new children will start full-day school at 7:45 a.m. on (Time to be comfirmed)
. (Time to be comfirmed)
K1 parents and children will attend school half day.
3. School Uniform: Clothing must bear your child’s name. Please sew his/her name under the collar of the upper garment and on the waist of the trousers，and do not bring any nameless clothing to school. We require the children to be in uniform every day: in white uniform, white socks, and black leather shoes for the flag-raising ceremony each Wednesday, and in sports wear, white socks, and white sports shoes for other days.
II. Drop-off & Pick-up
1. Time for Drop-off & Pick-up
▲ On Monday through Friday please arrive between 7:45-8:00 a.m.
▲ On Monday through Friday，please leave at 4:45 p.m.
2. Ask-for-Leave: On non-holidays, if possible, come to school on time and advise in advance if you need to ask for a leave.
▲ For children’s safety, when dropping off your child please make sure your child is left with his/her teacher. We are busy in the morning during reception, so if you need to talk to the nurses or teachers about your child’s special conditions (health and behavior), please make it BRIEF (or you may schedule another time for a talk with our teacher about your child). If it is anything special, talk to the principal directly.
▲ Be on time for drop-off & pick-up. We request no pick-up during class, lunch, and/or sleep time so as not to disturb children’s routine school life. If you have to be early or late for delivery, please call us. For pick-up, please show your card, or the pass issued for non-holidays and non-pickup time. If you have asked someone else to pick up your child, this trustee must bear your letter of authorization, the pick-up card, and his/her own ID card.
III. Healthcare and Security
1. Morning Body-Check: We both teach and care. Kindly cooperate for healthcare and disease-prevention. To instill in your child with good habits for personal hygiene, please go through the body-check each morning. If he/she has a fever at 37.5℃ or is contagious please leave him/her at home for family care to prevent other children from becoming contaminated. Please tell our nurse or the teacher if your child feels sick.
2. Medication taken at School: Hand in personal prescriptions to our nurse, with doctor’s suggestions and prescription attached. The nurse will administer the medicine to your child.
3. Infectious Disease: If your child has had an infectious disease, before they can return to school they must obtain a note from a doctor stating that they are free of the disease and the incubation period has passed.
4. Attention: Check your child’s personal belongings before going to school each day. Do not bring any dangerous or valuable articles, such as: sticks, knives, beads, coins, cash or jewelry to school. If your child does the school will not be responsible for loss.
IV. Family-School Contact
1. Teachers and parents should respect, trust, and cooperate with each other, and set examples for imitation to co-provide the children with a harmonious living and learning environment. It is our duty to educate the children unbiased, so don’t give gifts or cash to our teachers; and we absolutely forbid our teachers to accept gifts or favors from parents. Teachers are expected to say NO in every case and inform the principal for us to follow up seriously. If you have anything to complain about to our teacher, please be reasonably calm and don’t lose your temper in front of the children or other parents.
2. Parent to parent: we always stress child to child friendships, but children fighting, such as slapping or scratching, is unavoidable. If this happens, don’t accuse the parent or the child him/herself face-to-face. This is negative to children’s mental development and parent-parent relationships. Turn to our teachers or principal for help.
3. Activity participation. We welcome you to participate in our activities, such as Open House, speeches for parents, and parent conferences; but we kindly ask you to cooperate by filling out the forms in the manual of family-school contact.
4. Family cooperation. Please instill good behavioral habits in your child/children, teach them to respect adults, be polite to peers, learn to value things, and develop a sense of environmental protection. We need your cooperation for your child’s education.
For inquiry, please call 020 84711604 or 020 84711441-ext 8308.